For Colorado destination weddings with 50 to 150 guests, Taharaa Mountain Lodge hosts 5-7 hour receptions in our casually elegant Great Hall and adjoining covered Deck and open-air Courtyard.
Our Great Hall, which can accommodate up to 150 guests, embodies the relaxed sophistication of iconic mountain lodges with its hardwood floors, log-beam framed vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, and antler chandeliers and sconces. These design details, combined with stunning panoramic mountain vistas from the three walls of picture windows and from the adjacent covered Deck, bring to life the vision of a Colorado Rocky Mountain reception hall and wedding that you have been seeking.
If you’re looking for the perfect outdoor mountain wedding ceremony at the same site as your reception, Taharaa offers the option to have a ceremony with up to 150 guests at our mountainside Pergola or on the covered Deck (130 guests maximum for ceremonies November-April).
The Perfect Mountain Wedding Hospitality
Having your wedding at Taharaa Mountain Lodge means that you will enjoy not only our outstanding physical venue but also our commitment to professionalism, gracious hospitality, and detail-oriented planning.
Our priority is to make your wedding day as effortless and memorable as possible. Taharaa Mountain Lodge guarantees that your wedding will be the only event of any kind happening that day and that you will have the exclusive use of our ceremony and reception facilities. Since Taharaa hosts only one event per day, you can also be assured that you will have the undivided attention and coordinating efforts of Taharaa’s staff leading up to and throughout your event.
The day before your wedding, we guide you through a rehearsal of your ceremony, if you have chosen to have it at the Lodge, making sure that we address all of the details of the ceremony that will make you, your friends, and family feel calm and comfortable on your big day.
On the day of your event, Taharaa’s staff provides coordinating services from start to finish. Supervising vendors and the set-up of the ceremony and reception facilities, monitoring the flow of events to match the timeline you have planned with us, and assisting with any unforeseen needs that arise during the day, Taharaa ensures that you and your family and friends can enjoy each other’s company on the day of your wedding rather than managing preparations.
Taharaa’s ceremony and reception services also include:
- Exclusive acces to entire property for photos
- Full access to all wedding areas including: The great hall, covered deck, open air courtyard, and mountain side pergola
- Bartender and bar back for the duration of your event
- Dance floor and DJ/band area
- Elegant cushioned chiavari chairs for your reception
- Rental of Tables for dining, cake-cutting, gifts, cocktail hour, DJ/Band etc.
- Champagne and sparkling cider for toast for all guests
- Up to 2 hour Walk-through with your caterer, Taharaa staff, yourself 30 days prior to event date
- Parking on-site for up to 30 vehicles
- Event restroom service including re-stock during event
- Limited non alcoholic beverages
- Coordination services day of including assisting vendors on timeline of event