Do you allow pets?
- Taharaa does not accommodate pets in the lodge, unless they are a certified service animal.
Do you allow children to stay in the lodge?
- Taharaa is a couples only style Bed & Breakfast and does not allow children under the age of 13 to stay over night in the lodge.
What is your deposit policy?
- 50% of the total stay is required 10 days from booking the reservation. The balance will be due 10 days prior to arrival. The reservation is paid in advance with the credit card advised.
What is you cancelation policy?
- Deposits are refundable, less a $25 cancelation fee, for a cancelation made prior to 10 days of arrival date. All cancelations made within 10 days of arrival are nonrefundable.
Do you have a minimum stay requirements?
- Yes, Taharaa requires a 2 night minimum stay for all reservations.
Is Breakfast included each morning?
- Yes, a hot made to order breakfast is included each morning for regestered lodging guests, served from 7:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m. May through October and 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. November through April. This includes Coffee, Hot Tea, Yogurt, Fruit, Cereal, and Juices every morning.
What is you check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 4 pm to 7 pm. Later Check-in is only available by request. Check-out is 11 am. Early check-in can be requested and accommodated based on availability.
What is your maximum occupancy for your rooms?
- All guest rooms at Taharaa have one bed and accommodate two adult guests, rooms with pullout couches can accommodate 3 - 4 adult guests only. Additional guest cost is $20 + tax per night. All lodging guests must have a bed.
What sort of Amenities are available at the lodge?
- Taharaa offers two Hot Tubs onsite, one located outside in our Gazebo overlooking the Estes Valley, and one located in our Spa room on our lower level. Free WiFi is offered through out the entire lodge, complementary Happy Hour including Beer, Wine, Soda, and snack from 5pm - 6pm every evening.
Is there a Spa onsite at Taharaa?
- Our Spa Room includes a Dry Sauna, Hot Tub, two Massage Tables with the option to rent the room by the hour for private massage services (available by appointment only).
Do you have any smoking rooms available?
- The entire Lodge, including guest rooms and guest room decks, Great Hall, Great Hall Deck, outdoor Gazebo, and Pergola are smoke-free environments; including, but not limited to: cigarette, cigar, pipe, marijuana, candle and incense smoke.
Is there any ADA accessible rooms on the property?
- Our Rocky Mountain Jim King Lodge Room is ADA accessible room, with a larger door ways to accommodate a wheelchair, high toilet, and grab bars throughout the bath room.